Thursday, February 22, 2024

Can't Make This Shit Up

So I created a post on a certain classified ad website looking for a cheap apartment where I might be able to trade my handyman skills for a reduced rent.  It took a week or so, but my first reply came from a male person being who said he had a house-share arrangement that he thought might work, but he wanted me to know up front that he favored walking around the house naked.  "As long as you're okay with that, maybe we can talk," he added.  He also added pictures. I threw up my trail mix and now I'm sad because I don't feel like replacing it.

8 comments:

  1. Seriously? People are all kinds of crazy. Glad to see you back. Hope things are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for real, and yes they are. Thanks, glad to be back.

      Delete
  2. seriously this man did this or is this a joke? Well we have naked Tuesdays at our house. LOL . If this is serious. I wish you the best of luck. I could use a handyman but I have no room at the inn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is absolutely true, I'm afraid. I'm not what I consider handsome by any means, but these pictures were horrendous. Sorry my handyman skills are of no use to you.

      Delete
  3. I bet you'll never enjoy that particular trail mix ever again. Ugh... I am among those happy to read a new post. Meanwhile, we have space and handyman needs but I suppose we're too far north. lol Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey balanced. Welcome back and good to hear from you. Good luck in your quest for a home with reduced rent. I can only imagine what you must have been sent to make you throw up trail mix. Sounds awful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People are weirdos. Good luck in your search. We are currently looking for affordable living for both the boys, I am nothing if not determined. If there's a will there's a way, right?

    ReplyDelete