Thursday, July 8, 2021

Marvelous Memories of Youth

When I was a teen in the 70s two uncles- one a pedophile drug addict and the other somewhat normal- ran a night club in a refurbished barn in a tiny town you probably never heard of.  I washed bar glassware, swept up closing time debris and mopped up beer, puke, jiz- whatever all that shit was that gave the concrete floor its texture.  I restocked the beer coolers, helped in the kitchen and even ran the lights once or twice for bands no one ever heard of or ever will.   I guess child labor laws weren't a big deal at the time, and I often stayed until the last patron stumbled out. The Marvelettes- or at least that era's line-up, played one night.  To a typical horndog teen these three beautiful ebony women were untouchable goddesses, and I'll always remember sitting at the bar (yes, at about 15 years old) at the end of the night, mingling with the ladies and their manager and pretending to be an adult.  Suddenly, one of the gorgeous ladies sidled up next to me and asked if I wanted a beer, and signaled the bartender- my uncle- for a bottle of Heineken.  After popping the cap and setting the bottle down on the bar he turned away, and ********** slid the bottle toward the edge of the bar, held it low in front of me and pulled my t-shirt out.  She teasingly slid the beer up my chest under my shirt, poking it out through the neck of my shirt, and had me sip it that way.  Not exactly discreet, I know, and I'm not 100% sure my uncle didn't see what was going on, though he never acted on it.  After another round my uncle made it clear I needed to head home, so I said my goodnights, dug my bike out of the bushes by the dumpster and pedaled the five or so miles home, weaving back and forth over the white line along the edge of the road.  After undressing and climbing into bed I thought back through that night's events and those three beautiful women, which lead to multiple rounds of vigorous masturbation.  

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like that bar provide more than just this memory :). Working as a youth with adults was an eye opening experience for me when I was 17.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now that you've stated that you have to share...

      Delete
  2. Hi, b.a.f.!

    Gosh, my friend, my head is still spinning after reading your previous story. The tale compelled me to binge watch the Kim Cattrall movie Mannequin five times in a row! :) I was also inspired to view a few episodes of the TV series Weird Science starring Vanessa Angel. :) Don't miss Vanessa in Kingpin - one of the funniest comedy films ever.

    That nightclub where you worked as a teen, located in a refurbished barn, sounds like my kinda place. It reminds me of my Shady Dell hangout which was built adjacent to an old barn. The Dell's dance floor consisted of blood, sweat & tears. :)

    As David Letterman used to say, you truly experienced a "brush with greatness" if you drank a verboten beer on a stool next to one of the Motown Marvelettes. It seems like she was, at the very least, flirting with you, and possibly putting the moves on you hoping you'd say "Wanna get outta here?" I'm sure you would have known how to handle that situation, a scenario that could be called "The Hunter Gets Captured by the Game." :) I can't top your story but, as I mentioned in my reply to your comment on my blog, I worked alongside the famous girl group The Chiffons, However they were older and well past their prime when our concert was staged in the mid 80s. Sounds like the touring lineup of The Marvelettes during the period your story took place was made up of hot young foxes. Lucky you!

    Thanks for another entertaining story, friend b.a.f.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and thank you, Shady, for being entertained. Yeah, at 15 I guess I didn't quite know how to handle such forward behavior from a "star", though I'm certain she was only being all "oh, look at the cute little kid. Maybe I'll tease his scrawny ass with a beer". It's funny, I remember this place so vividly from decades ago, yet I don't remember things my wife mentioned only a day or so ago. Thanks, as always, for dropping by. I try to get out there more but just don't have the time these days. Be well.

      Delete
  3. I can picture this scene so well and how it makes for excellent masturbation material. Heh... Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no words for this....
    good story though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No words needed, M, P or P, and thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. That was quite the memory. I have some childhood memories but they would best be told in a horror novel. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So let's hear 'em, Mary. Shit, you could come up with some good tales from your Apartment Hell posts alone!

      Delete
  6. It's always humorous, in hindsight, how quick we were to want to Grow-Up, as if Adulthood would be so much better than Childhood. That's a good Story and you painted the picture of those Beautiful Singers so well, being Amused at a Young Lad's infatuation with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, youth. Don't you sometimes miss when things were forbidden?
    It made life so much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, Tom, forbidden was fun... back then. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good story, balanced. I felt like I was there with your description except for the masturbation part. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, yeah, no. That might've been a little weird even for me.

      Delete