Saturday, May 8, 2021

Counterpoint (Paranoia II cont.)

 As if I didn't have enough to deal with, this moron groped our daughter-in-law at the dinner table.  Like I don't have my hands full already.  I swear, I'm going to have him put away somewhere if this shit keeps up.  He tried to say he was mistaken, that he thought I was next to him.  Why the hell would he even try to feel me up at this point, never mind at the fucking dinner table?  It'd only lead to disappointment as usual, if you know what I mean.  I'm getting tired of making excuses for him.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, in sickness and health and all that shit.  Whatever. 

7 comments:

  1. I've been writing a story about a mind reader. I don't think I would like to have that skill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, part of my new job description is that exactly. My employer is not all that communicative.

      Delete
  2. Your stories are always fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does this story come from? How on earth would he get confused about the woman sitting next to him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Harvey, thanks for stopping by. This is a fictitious account of a husband & wife's interactions rooted in semi-real situations. His mind's slipping and she's fed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is interesting to read both sides of the story.

    ReplyDelete